Jackie's Depraved Thoughts and Captions

The dreams, thoughts and lustful addictions of a Slutty TV. This is where my kinky, lusty thoughts will be made into text and captioned images that I hope others of a like mind will enjoy.

Friday, January 15, 2010

OK or too Many Changes?

As you can see I've been playing with the blog format, adding features, editing options, etc. When I'm not being a lustful, horny, TV Slut, I'm a geek and love to play with technology. Lets face it, I just like to play with things, all sorts of things.

I'm going to leave the 'options' alone now, unless my readers believe I should 'tweak' something so their eyes stop hurting or something similar. I added a Twtter tweeter gadget and a couple of other Twitter related things besides the format changes.

Kisses and licks in the right places,
Jackie
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment