Jackie's Depraved Thoughts and Captions

The dreams, thoughts and lustful addictions of a Slutty TV. This is where my kinky, lusty thoughts will be made into text and captioned images that I hope others of a like mind will enjoy.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finished Playing with Blog

I finished fixing (and playing with) the HTML code of the blog. Got everything working now. I suppose I should leave it alone now, to let it 'heal'. You know, like when you were a kid and your mother kept telling stop picking/poking/rubbing/scratching at that scab/scrap/bruise/etc. or it will never heal/stop itching/get better/leave a scar.

I added my own Twitter 'Follow Me' button I created which I like and I hope you will too.

Kisses,
Jackie
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. that's your story and your sticking to it, eh?

    hee hee-aw, you'll always want to tinker-site looks great thanks xxx Jim

    ReplyDelete