Jackie's Depraved Thoughts and Captions

The dreams, thoughts and lustful addictions of a Slutty TV. This is where my kinky, lusty thoughts will be made into text and captioned images that I hope others of a like mind will enjoy.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Careful who you trick!

Hello all,

I can't resist doing a 'time of year' theme posting with lots of puns, so here it is and I hope you like it.

Kisses,
Jackie

==============================================================================================


Hello everyone, I'm Frank and I received this note and some photos on a USB Memory key in my mailbox. It looks to be from my friend Jack who likes dressing as a hot girl (well, really a complete tease) and flirting with guys. Jack ran into some real trouble this time. I'm putting this up on the web per the request in the note and with the warning, careful who you trick.

---


I woke up and tried to remember what had happened last night at the party, it certainly had to be something new for me since I have never woken up in a coffin before. I had used the excuse of the Halloween party to dress up as Jackie, a vampire slut. Usually, I was just Jackie, a slut. I looked sooo good in my vampire outfit and I remember looking forward to the party and meeting some hot guys to flirt with and maybe even wrap my plastic fangs around a'stiff stake'.

I found these pictures when I woke up and it jogged my memory about what happened. The people who are helping me adjust to my new 'life' said they'd send a servant with a note and the pictures to someone I know. So Frank, if you get this, please post this as a warning about being careful who you trick.

I don't think you want to find me Frank, I have hungers now that drive me completely and I'd probably feast on you in a second. In fact, thinking about it is making wonder just how tasty you could be.

Jackie, formally Jack

.














Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment